- The Villa Sinfonia and preparatory students perform for the San Francisco Veterans Hospital every
- It was a 35+ year tradition for the Villa Sinfonia Foundation to perform every July (and sometimes in December) at Ghirardelli Square and we performed one year at the Chocolate Festival in September benefitting Project Open Hand.
- Villa Sinfonia students have also performed in the Jewels in the Square program at Union Square.
- Past performances have
included The American Cancer Society benefits and various hospitals events, including St. Francis Hospital and UC Med center.
- For the past four summers, we have performed the National Anthem in the summer at AT&T park at a SF Giants game.
- Many of our students perform annually at retirement and convalescent homes.